Monday, April 9, 2007

White Massai


Yesterday I was watching a very good film. Its title is "White Massei(die WeiMassai) in German. It is a brilliant drama film and the book is very good too (although I haven't had the opportunity to read it yet).What is even more surprising is that this film is based on true story

Here is a short summary of the film:

*At the end of her holidays in Kenya, Swiss businesswoman Carola, meets the Samburu warrior, Lemalian, who cuts a handsome figure with his weapons and traditional dress. Carola falls in love and on impulse, cancels her return flight and sends her boyfriend home alone. The love of her life turns into a arduous journey taking her to the limits...

3 comments:

nataluv said...

i saw white oleander on friday. nothing new but worth seeing

AGA said...

Haha! This Little Britain is great. Do you know where I can get some more? I wish I had a TV. Anyway, it was very funny. I especially liked the second one. It’s soooooo Polish.

Monia said...

Well there are some more on you tube you should see them then